Big Game Hunting Ranch in Patagonia Argentina
Red Stag, Axis Deer and Black Buck Antelope Trophy Hunting Outfitters
Jorge Trucco`s Patagonia Outfitters guarantees an unparalleled Red Stag hunting experience in the Patagonian Andes. Estancia Sihuen is located 10 miles south of Junin de los Andes in Northern Patagonia and covers an area of 23,000 acres. The estancia is located in typical high Patagonian steppes and plateaus which create challenging Red Stag hunting conditions. The vegetation is typically low so it is possible to make observation of the stag from large distances and evaluate their antlers without been seen. On a daily basis, hunters will have the opportunity to see large groups of trophies. The quality of the trophies has improved every year on the property, and we are excited about the prospects of taking some beautiful wild stag in 2019.
Bird-shooting Lodge in Cordoba
High-volume Dove, Duck and Perdiz Outfitters
At Sihuen our hunts are always one guide to one hunter. We typically head out early in the morning hunt until midday and then return to the ranch headquarters for lunch, very often a Patagonian asado (BBQ). After lunch and a short siesta, the afternoon hunt resumes until sunset.
The hunts can be set-up in several ways thanks to the topography offered by the property. We usually head out on horseback to reach the mallines, or rut areas. Once a trophy is located, we leave the horses and begin an exciting stalk on foot.
For hunters with mobility problems, we can also reach the hunting areas in comfortable 4×4 vehicles.
Fly-fishing Lodge in Argentina
Our hunters and fisherman stay in a beautiful lodge along Chimehuin River located only 20 minutes from the hunting area at Estancia Sihuen. The lodge has 6 cabins with two bedrooms each (one room per hunter), living room, kitchen and fireplace. There is also a comfortable Club House where breakfast and dinner are served. Internet Wi-Fi, laundry and open bar are available.
- Arrival at International Airport of Ezeiza in Buenos Aires, where a Patagonia Outfitters representative will assist with gun clearance and customs and then escort you in a private transfer to the domestic airport to take a domestic flight (approximately 50 minutes).
- Two hour flight to San Martín de los Andes or San Carlos de Bariloche. A Patagonia Outfitters representative will escort you in private transfer to the Lodge (approximately a 2 hour drive). If time permits clients can tour the estancia and get rifles sighted in on our range.
- Dinner, drinks and overnight accommodations at the lodge.
Day 2 to 6
- Leave the lodge at 6:30 am, transfer to the estancia and begin morning hunt.
- Return to ranch headquarters for lunch and a short siesta. Afternoon hunt until sunset.
- Return to lodge for Dinner drinks and overnight accommodations.
- Transfer to local airport to take domestic flight to Buenos Aires. Upon in Buenos Aires, a Patagonia Outfitters representative will meet the group for transfer to Ezeiza International Aiport or hotel in Buenos Aires.