Hunt Spain Trip, created by Francisco Rosich in 1986, is an agency specialized in organizing hunting trip in Spain.
It is a family company which wants to preserve the personalized contact with the hunters and non-hunters which throughout those years have trusted in the experience and the knowledge to make of Hunt Trip Spain.
We propose on all Spain destinations of dreams and first class lodging in establishments of charm.
You will be able to discover the four Spanish Ibex, the Fallow Deer, the Red Stag, the Mouflon, the Chamois, the wild boar and the Roe deer.
After having gained the World Championship of pigeon shooting in 2000, Francisco Rosich has opened a hunting area for partridge, its other great passion. Hunt Trip Spain has offered traditional red-legged partridge driven hunt and upland style with dogs.
Francisco Rosich is a member of the SCI (Safari International Club), Dallas SC, Houston SC, WSF, NRA, IPHA and other clubs.
Package 3 days hunt: US$ 8,500
• 3-day hunt in Beceite, located in the NE of Spain.
• 1 Trophy up to 204 CIC points.
• Hunting license & insurance
• 1 hunter and 1 non-hunter included with sightseeing
Package 2 days hunt: US$ 5,500. per hunter
• 100 birds per hunter.
• Bilingual host.
• 1 personal assistant / loader per hunter.
• 3 nights in First Class accommodations for one hunter.
• All meals.
• Airport assistance and import permits of shotguns to Spain.
• Hunting licences and insurances.
• All ground transportation.